May 17, 2010

Movies that I enjoyed in my childhood years..


These are in no particular order, they are just what come to mind when I think about them...

1. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
2. Beetlejuice
3. Hocus Pocus
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. The Little Mermaid
6. Alladin
7. Just One of the Guys
8. Once Bitten
9. The Karate Kid Series (with Ralph Macchio)
10. The Predator
11. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
12. Friday
13. Stand By Me
14. It
15. The Princess Bride
16. Mortal Kombat
17. The Pest
18. Romeo + Juliet (Baz Luhrman Version)
19. Bloodsport
20. Double Impact
21. Don't Be a Menace in South Central, While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood
22. Scream Movies
23. I Know What You Did Last Summer
24. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Series
25. Love Potion No. 9
26. Hot Shots Part 1 and Deux
27. Naked Gun Movies
28. Forrest Gump
29. Titanic
30. Se7en
31. Jurassic Park
32. Boyz N the Hood
33. The Shining
34. The Lion King
35. Edward Scissorhands
36. Dumb and Dumber
37. A League of Their Own
38. Silence of the Lambs
39. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
40. Desperado
41. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
42. Poltergeist
43. Back to the Future Series
44. A Nightmare on Elm Street
45. Sleepwalkers
46. Pet Semetary 1 & 2
47. The Ghostbusters Movies
48. The Breakfast Club
49. Sixteen Candles
50. Big
51. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
52. Coming to America
53. Halloween
54. Carrie
55. The Exorcist
56. Superman
57. Enter the Dragon
58. The Big Boss
59. Night at the Roxbury
60. Wayne's World 1 & 2

...... I will put more when I am more bored....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.