Apr 15, 2010

I won't forget..


I won't forget you....

I won't forget when....

I met you
I hung out with you
I shared friends with you
I went to school with you
I was in the same 8th grade campout troupe as you
I remember you being obsessed about finding Morel mushrooms
I was always glad you were in my classes
I shared my water with you in Bio everyday
I worked with you at the movie theater
I got mad when you ripped my superman folder on accident
I got annoyed when you would unbutton my coat sleeves and act like it was an accident
I partied with you
I got hit in the mouth when you threw the pool ball across the table
I was comforted by you when you hit me in the mouth WITH the pool ball
I would always bring up the pool ball incident
I played on your drum set for the first time while you played the guitar
I found out you were dating my best friend


I especially won't forget when....

I hung out with you, Drew, Connor, Manly, and Melissa for the last time
I ran into you around Christmas time with Connor at Wal-Mart
where I saw and talked to you last
I heard the news that you were missing
I heard the news when they found you

I appreciated your friendship
I appreciated you for you

May you rest in peace now that you've found your way home.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.