Jun 22, 2010

My Perfect Guy would.....


My perfect guy would:

- share and watch the same movies as I do
- share and listen to the same music as I do
- be family orientated
- goal orientated
- fit in with my family
- be hard working
- be intelligent
- be interesting
- have the same type of humor as me
- be comfortable with who he is/what he looks like
- be spontaneous but predictable at the same time
- appreciate me
- introduce me to new things
- show me he loves me and not just tell me
- make sure I fit in with his family
- be able to cook some things
- understand that I need space
- believe in himself
- be inspiring
- be encouraging/appraising
- love trying new things
- be open minded
- be interested in what I'm doing
- be proud of me
- be clean
- be useful
- be a good communicator
- be a good kisser
- take care of himself
- enjoy family events
- have education beyond high school
- do small gestures to show he loves me/appreciates me
- be creative
- be active
- not be consumed with himself
- care about the world socially/internationally
- have respect for women
- enjoy learning
- like animals
- watch the same tv shows as I do
- love kids
- not play mind games
- not be corporate driven
- like to spend time with me
- not hide his feelings
- be good in bed
- have a car
- have a steady job
- like to go outdoors
- be somebody I can grab a cup of coffee with
- be somebody I can grow with
- be somebody I can learn from
- not have too many girl friends
- be accepted by my parents
- be able to make me laugh
- be able to understand me
- be able to read me
- be able to trust
- be able to trust me
- be honest
- be strong emotionally
- allow me to be comfortable
- think I'm beautiful all the time
- not expect me to be like some one else
- believe that our love is strong and not let anything ruin it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.